Sunday 23 August 2009

The inaugural Clun Farm Festival of Glamping

Weather started off promising and stayed dry most of the day, which was handy as parents and other relatives came out for lunch and an update viewing on the house - comments like "you've done a lot since I was last here" (Aunty Jen) much appreciated!
Evening do was just as civilised (well almost!) only trouble is I forgot to take any photos - so if you have any then please do e-mail them to me so I can post!
Prize for best dressed tent goes to Nia and Gaz for effort - although the balloons didn't make it to the tent!
Best wellies goes to Anna - as she was the only one that pointed them out to me!

Thanks everyone for coming it was lovely to see you all and catch up... same again next year? Bit more effort required on the "glamping" element though!

No comments: