Friday 25 September 2009

Another year older

... but definitely no wiser! I don't suppose I can eek this birthday out much longer although looking forward to dinner tomorrow with friends and taking delivery of a few outstanding pressies! Always happy to try though.

Lots of lovely presents including a chicken (to come!), blueberry bushes and beautiful trug for the show veg next year - handcrafted by Rhys. Thankyou everyone for thinking of me, and getting such thoughtful things or allowing me to get things that will be really useful (but also lovely!!!)

Pics to follow here...

3 comments:

Nik Hewitt said...

The very happiest of birthdays, sis'-in-law. We're waitin' on some pics ;-)

SparklyJem said...

I have just the cooolest little present for you (apart from a cluck cluck anyway...0) shall pop in post tomorow ;)

R2 said...

Can't wait. Surely it will get here tomorrow, I need some cheering up!